The Texture was edited in 16k resolution. There was quite a bit of cleanup to do. Because of the Crosspol technique I used when I took the Fotos I had to remove a lot of fluff noise which is very notable.
I modeled the Sole in C4D because the cleanup of the Scan would have been more work. the details of the Sole where added by displacement maps.
The main problem with scanning shoes is the laces. But closeup renderings proved the captured Detail is good enough. So we where able to take the laces as they come from the Scan. Normally Scan shoes without laces and model them by hand.
The Final shots where rendered with Octane for C4D. Textures where generated in 16k but 8k was used for rendering.